Friday, February 27, 2009

Dropping the 2 Liter


Morning Weigh-In = 205.0 lbs


Over the last week, I’ve dropped about 4 lbs, which is the roughly the volume of a 2 liter bottle of 7-UP. Conceptualizing the loss with this visual tool is a strong motivator to keep strong, especially as cravings are often intense during the day.

For the upcoming weekend, I’m staying off the formulaic PSMF eating style, and will concentrate on 3 parameters: (1) Staying LC at under 30g per day (2) Keeping my daily calories at a range of 1,500-1,800 & (3) Training at the gym both Saturday & Sunday

My goal for next Friday, March 6th, is to be at 202.0 lbs or under, and pull the remaining 2 lbs off to hit my target weight by the following Tuesday’s weigh-in. I will not record my food log during this weekend unless I break my rules, but will report my training stats.

Have a great weekend.

Bengali Prime

9 comments:

  1. come sprint on Sunday you weakling

    don't make exuses!!! you always have plenty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah, my calories were a bit high today, but max 10 grams of carbs, no dairy

    tomorrow should be less...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jay, are you going to have to be topless at the wedding too?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm impressed! Not only with how the diet is going, or the easily understandable conversion from 4 pounds to a bottle of 7-Up, but with the detail and frequency of the posts. Keep it up Little Bengali!

    ReplyDelete
  5. nope

    no topless Jay at the wedding, although I have built a decent amount of muscle over the last few months doing a lot of dips, shrugs, and dumbell squats, I still have a long months ahead of me to get to 'beach body' shape

    ReplyDelete
  6. dip

    I noticed one thing, you started losing weight the minute you started blogging (just like I said you would a bunch of times)

    so keep blogging, you haven't updated this in days... keep up the good work

    ReplyDelete
  7. You workout with 'Dip? Also, what are your workout goals? I send Sudip my stats for working out all the time. Maybe we should include you in the stat swaps?

    Also, Amino-Acid, you working out?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dip, why no posts for so many days? Hope you are staying strong.

    ReplyDelete