Wednesday, February 18, 2009

PSMF Day 2

Yesterday, I mentioned that the PSMF should get easier after the 1st day.... I was grossly incorrect. I am as hungry as I was yesterday, but I am also more irritable, annoyed, and having trouble about thinking about anything other than food. Although this could be said of me before the PSMF day(s), it seems even more intense today.

I am staying on course however, as the goal of 200.0 lbs by March 10th looms largely on the motion picture screen of my mind. This film is preceded though, by many previews of Krispy Kreme commercials, a Hot Pocket bit, and the occasional Burger King ad.

On Friday's post, I stated that I would be doing daily weigh-ins. I want to modify this statement to mean that I will do daily weigh-ins, WHEN I am at my apartment in San Anselmo (where I reside during the week due to work), as to keep the weighing consistent with my "Official" scale. As such, I will probably have weight updates approximately 4 times per week (usually Tuesday - Friday). I don't believe this small deviation will not have affect to my ultimate results, as I had already made the decision to not make any adjustments to my plan between now & Prague.

Today's Meals/Supplements:

600AM- Whey Protein Shake w/2 Hydroxycut
1000AM- 1 Cup Black Coffee w/2 Hydroxcut
1200PM- Whey Protein Shake w/1 Tbslpn Udo's Choice & 1 Multi-vitamin
200PM- 2 Hydroxycut
600PM- 8 Servings Egg Whites
900PM- Whey Protein Shake

Plan Deviations-
As I am still in the transition phase of becoming a fat-burner (ketogenic phase transition), I decided to end my day with a protein shake as opposed to the plan meal of a can of tuna. My stomach was simply not feeling the love for solid food, and I made an executive fat boy decision. In retrospect, it was probably a solid call as my protein grams for the day were already lower than target.

Calories/Carbs/Protein: 1,040/12g/175g

1 comment:

  1. so what's the weight?

    also - add 1/4 to 1/2 tsp of cinnamon to your shake, will lessen the blood sugar response

    ReplyDelete