Sunday, February 1, 2009

The Battle Is Coming

Fedor vs Arlovski, GSP vs Penn, Snake Eyes vs Storm Shadow....

Prime vs The Fallen
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QAujq_F_AD0&fmt=22

The battle is coming, and I have to prime myself to become The Prime.

This morning, I awoke to 2 cups of black coffee at the local Panera, and followed this by a 930AM whey protein shake.

I've just returned from the gym, and did a 45 minute Eliptical workout, burning approximately 600 calories. I followed this workout with a cup of coffee (Note to Self: Too many cups today) and a post workout whey protein shake.

My last meal will consist of several cuts of fatty meat at my buddy's Partha's house for his annual Super Bowl party- This will likely consist of a pound of ribeye, 2 beef burgers (w/o bun), and perhaps a pork chop or a few pieces of chicken.

The total caloric load from the SB party will be in the range of 2,000 to 2,500 calories, culminating my total to between 2500 - 3000 calories. An indulgence, however pretty tame considering I will have less than 20g of carbs for the day, no booze, and will still have incorporated a full cardio workout.

Last night, I went to a UFC party at my boy Laser's place, and abstained from any snacks or booze. I did bring a salad I constructed from Whole Foods (About 800 Calories), keeping my daily caloric total to about 1,500 calories, a bit on the lower side to compensate from the previous day's carb load.

Preparation for THE FALLEN is commencing according to plan...

No comments:

Post a Comment