Monday, February 23, 2009

Kornered by the Kit Kat

The PSMF resumed today, albeit with many hunger pangs from my rapid reacclimation to a somewhat normal caloric eating plan this past weekend. I went light on the thermogenics because of this, and drank plenty of H20 to stay hydrated and moderate cravings.
In addition, around 1100am or so, my supervisor gave me a JUMBO Kit Kat bar. For those uninformed (my bro-skee Jay will not be lacking this information, or perhaps anyone else who has seen my giant gut), the Kit Kat is my favorite candy bar. It is utterly delicious and so satisfying that I would actually skip watching a Hulk trailer if offered one...before that is. I accepted the gift graciously, and placed it in the upstairs fridge for safe storage. I will enjoy this delicious treat AFTER my wedding as a gift to myself and my rapidly decline waistline (hopefully).
Meals/Supplements:
600am- Whey Protein Shake w/2 Hydroxycut
1000am- Whey Protein Shake
100pm- 1 Can Salmon (Trader Joes)
600pm- 2 Chicken Breasts w/1 Multi-Vitamin + 1 Scoop Whey Protein
As a result of having a can of salmon, I did not take my usual daily tablespoon of Udo's choice because I did receive the requisite amount of EFA's.

Calories/Carbs/Protein: 1,170/11g/193g

2 comments:

  1. No water with that Salmon for lunch?

    I like the staggered use of Whey Protein shakes at 6AM and 10AM. Those shakes can really stave off hunger, and keeps you full for several hours. You get the benefits of high protein count too, which is good . . .

    Nice job today, this seems like a very successful day, and the Calorie/Carbs/Protein count (CCP I shall refer in the future) seem very good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Impressive self control there on the Kit Kat. Mahan says nice job & keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete