Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Almond-trosity

Although the stock market has been rather abhorrent as of late, there was an surge in the price of Blue Diamond Stock- a certain investor named Bengali Prime consumed approximately 700 calories of smoked almonds within a 4 hour time period. There are no more almonds within a 1 hour flight of the Bay Area, and local chipmunks have no food left for the winter. In addition, I had some serious cravings and visited the local J-Box for a low carb meal after my cardio session. As such, my calories were about 30% higher than Target. I am going to combat this deviation by doing an intermittent fast from Wednesday evening to Thursday night.

Meals:
1000am: 80 Almonds = 500 Calories
1230pm: Baked Chicken w/Broccoli & 2 Tablespoons Udo's Choice = 650 Calories
200pm: 30 Almonds = 200 Calories
530pm: Small spinach salad + Baked Chicken w/Broccoli = 650 Calories
1000pm: 2 Bunless Jumbo Jacks W/Cheese + 1 Side Salad W/Ranch = 1,200 Calories

Total Calories = 3,200 Calories

Training:
1/2 Hour Medium Intensity Cardio Session
Approximately 4.0 mile pace @ 2.0 incline = 300 Calories Expended

Tuesday was a relative failure in terms of my progression. I should have incorporated a resistance training session (but was rather lazy) & really indulged on the quantity of food that I consumed. The rest of the week shall be better, if I hope to remain Bengali-bot numero uno.

No comments:

Post a Comment