Saturday, January 31, 2009

The Prime Has Awakened

Solomon said...
I was watching Transformers last night and accidentially mistook Optimus for you...Looks like your plan is working.

This truthful comment from my boy Solomon the other day hits the nail on the head- The Prime, the Bengali Prime has awakened, and he will now rise (although his waist & weight, will fall...)

Yesterday, on Friday January 30th, I stepped on the scales for my weekly weigh-in. The Result?
Weight = 213.0 lbs. A loss of 2.0 lbs of bodyweight, which was .5 lbs above my target.
Remember my post earlier this week outlining my training protocol? I didn't get in the gym EVEN ONCE. However, in regards to my eating plan, I did not deviate EVEN ONCE.

Thus, Nutrition Grade = A, Training Grade = F
I did however yesterday, enjoy a cheat day and went uber high on the carbs, to replenish my glycogen stores and prevent the onset of early meal deprivation insanity.

WEIGHT TARGET FOR FRIDAY, FEBRUARY 6TH = 210.0 lbs

This Week's Modifications:
  • Intermittent Fasting Incorporation on Monday & Thursday (1 Meal Only@ Dinner + 1 Post Workout Protein Shake)
  • Sunday - Thurday = Incorporation of Daily 45 Minute Cardio workouts
  • Target of 3-4 Resistance Training Sessions
  • No Nut Consumption between meals

I will be posting regularly on my training & nutrition, and watch as the Prime continues to rise...

No comments:

Post a Comment