Saturday, June 4, 2011

Saturday Night Fever

Morning Weigh-In = 215.8 lbs
Today, I plan on eating o2 small meals before dinnertime.
Meal 1 @ Approx 11am- Nonfat Cottage Cheese w/Fish Oil Caplets (Cal = 350, Pro = 56g)
Meal 2 @ Approx 230pm- 2 cans Tuna (Cal = 300, Pro = 50g)
In addition, I plan to have some coffee throughout the day with a bit of cream (Cal = 50). In the evening, I will be attending Anusha's annual end of year party with her fellow residents, where there is an open bar, appeteizers galore, and the distinct possibility of ad libitum eating... I plan to stick to spirits (Think Scotch on Ice) and in doing so, plan to limit myself to 4 or 5 shots (Max Cal = 500). In addition, I plan to refrain from any appetizers or bread during my meal, and will only eat the steak
that I ordered plus side salad. If I deviate from this, it will be noted in my log entry tomorrow. This is in sharp contrast to last year's party, in which I imbibed over 1,000 calories from booze, along with eating everything in site, include the hotel valet.
Evening Caloric Estimation: Booze (500) + Salad (100) + Steak (700)
Total Daily Caloric Estimation: 2,000

No comments:

Post a Comment