Monday, January 12, 2009

Happy Lean Year

Ladies, Gentlemen, and my fellow lean for life colleagues- Happy Year O' Da' Lean!

One of my most important priorities for this year is to get into shape. My objectives are simple: 10-12% body fat by next Thanksgiving, perform a 1 rep max of 315 pounds on the bench press, and be able to do 20 pull-ups. If I get there, I'm happy (And Huggggge!).

During this year, I plan to update my blog several times a week, updating my weight progress, my food log, and my training log.

Along with the aformentioned long-term goal, I have some intermediate goals that are tied to my wedding in April.

1st Goal: 200 pounds by Tuesday, March 10th, 2009 (Approximately 8 weeks away)
2nd Goal: 190 pounds by Friday, April 17th, 2009 (Day Prior to Shirtless Wedding Reception)

I would like to get my bodyfat to about 14% by April as well. I will be likely taking a hydrostatic bodyfat test later this month, results to be posted, even if I hit the triple digits:)

Starting Stats (McChicken Sandwich Drumroll Please)

Bodyweight, 01/12/08- 221.0 lbs (Too Much Holiday Gluttony I suppose, but that's what makes it fun!)

Training on 1/12/08- None
Food Log-

700AM- 1 Myoplex w/Krill Oil Tablets
1230- 1/2 Thai Chicken Salad w/Avocado
700PM- Turkey Sandwich with Small Bag of Potatoe Chips

Total Calories = Approximately 2,000

I will be getting much more specific about my methodology in the near future as this blog develops. Stayed tuned tomorrow for another update!

Da' Dip Dawg

1 comment:

  1. POTATOE CHIPS!!! are you going to be doing any partial day fasts

    also, great low carb recipe to go on top of steak or hamburger to make taste delicious

    4 tbs of salsa
    cubes of brie cheese
    heat over low heat with olive oil or lard

    pour over steak/burger meat - delicious!

    ReplyDelete