Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Bourne, Bond.... And Now Jha

That's right folks- it's only a matter of time before Bollywood comes a knockin' if I stay on course. Unfortunately, the course is littered with many fatal mines- also known as cup cakes, donuts, & the occasional bon bon.

Meals:

730AM- 6 Omega 3 Eggs, Rocky Style w/2 Tablespoons Udo's Choice (C = 660, Carbs = 3g)
1000AM & 200PM- 1 Serving of Ice (C = 80 Total, Carbs = 0g)
100PM- Curry Chicken W/Vegetables + 2 Tablespoons Guacomole (C = 600, Carbs = 12g)
400PM- 50 Blue Diamond Smoked Almonds (C = 300, Carbs = 4 g)
530PM- Curry Chicken W/Vegetables + 2 Tablespoons Guacomole (C = 600, Carbs = 12g)

Overall, my daily caloric load was 2,240.
This is quite a bit higher than I anticipated, however this illustrates the true value of record keeping as I greatly would have under-reported my caloric intake otherwise. My carbohydrate intake was pretty optimal, amounting to about 27 grams- A very acceptable number as I consumed the vast majority of them as starchy vegetables.

2 comments:

  1. nice plan, although I am always wary of almonds...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was watching Transformers last night and accidentially mistook Optimus for you...Looks like your plan is working.

    ReplyDelete