Friday, January 23, 2009

Fit Fridays

Today is a good day- I started off by measuring my weight, and came in at a sub-whale poundage of 215.0 lbs. The floor boards didn't creak and the scale didn't break. If I keep this up, I won't have to go the zoo anymore to get weighed.

Although the drop is 6 pounds from my initial weight, I did use a different scale which I will using from this point further as my metric. The main point of mentioning this, is that the new scale is more accurate, and weighs about 1-1.5 lbs lighter than the original scale used. Thus, my true original weight was approximately 219.5-220.0 lbs.

Food Log

700 AM- Baked Chicken w/broccoli & 2 Tablespoons Udo's Choice = 650 Calories
200 PM- 3 Servings Meat Loaf & 1 Tablespoon Udo's Choice = 720 Calories
400 PM- Snack of 40 Almonds = 250 Calories
600 PM- 3 Servings Meat Loaf & 1/2 Tablespoon Udo's Choice = 650 Calories
900 PM- 2 Scoops Whey Protein Power = 200 Calories

Total Carbohydrates = Approximately 50 Grams
Total Calories = 2,470

As you can see, my calories were on the high side today. I am happy however, that I stayed within my daily carbohydrate allottment, took in adequate protein (about 190g), and consumed enough EFA's. Tomorrow will be a training day, so I will likely keep my calories in the same range- perhaps a bit lower, but will lower the carb count to under 30 grams.

Have a great day all- I'm off to watch the new Underworld Movie, and although I will miss Kate, Rhona can bite the Dip Dawg anyday:)

No comments:

Post a Comment