Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Another Day, Another Desi

2/16/11

900 AM
2 Multi-Grain Crackers with smidgen of jam & 2 cups black coffee (Cal = 80)
1100 AM
1 Soft Boiled Egg + 1 Can TJ Salmon (Cal = 470)
1230 PM
I had lunch with Anusha at Camille's Sidewalk Cafe:
Apple-Walnut Tuna Salad Sandwich on wheat bread
1 oz chips with salsa
1 cup black coffee
(Calories = 950, liberal estimate)
700PM
At Movie With Wife:
1 Packet of Sour Patch Kids + 1/2 Medium Popcorn (Hey, it was date night!)
(Cal = 700)

2 Soft Boiled Eggs
(Calories = 150)

Total Calories = 2,350

Although I was hoping to train today, with the combination of an insane amount of coursework,
Anusha's day off (errands and hanging out), and a few job applications that I had to send out, I did not make it in. I plan to train back/biceps, and perhaps even perform a small leg workout in the morning tomorrow.

Cheers- The Dip Dawg

No comments:

Post a Comment