Saturday, June 13, 2009

Dip Dawg- Transformation Initialization


Morning Weigh-In = 216.0 lbs
Excellent! I have stayed pretty strict
on course through the week with my eating habits, and have dropped a few pounds of Crisco & Bengali Aquafina. Optimus better not lose the Matrix in the upcoming movie, otherwise Dipinator Prime may have to take over and clean up the mess. I will be hitting the gym both today (back/30 min cardio) & tomorrow (legs/cardio), and will do my best to stay clean at 2 social events. I have a wedding to attend tonight, where I do not plan on drinking and will eat moderately. In addition, I am eating lighter today pre-event as to manage my calories more efficiently. Tomorrow evening, my parent's are having my in-laws and Anusha's grandmother over for a farewell dinner before Patti (Anusha's grandmother) heads back off to India on Thursday. I will manage my calories similarly, by eating less earlier in the day, and trying to moderate my dinner and shun any celebratory booze.
Friday, June 19th Weigh-In Goal = 214.0 lbs

3 comments:

  1. you ate a lot on Sunday, you will have to dial down strict to get to 214

    ReplyDelete
  2. With great power, comes great responsibility. I am of course referring to your great appetite.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete