Monday, June 8, 2009

Bengali Blob


Blob Morning Weigh-In = 220.0 lbs

Yikes! The effects of martial bliss are taking their toll on my waistline. Having secured the marriage with a line of Vishnu’s credit, I have slowly converted back to my old ways of overeating and minimal activity.As today is the 1st day of the week, it marks a great time to reinitiate recent habits of health, which will include a more healthful eating plan and exercise. My long-term (i.e. year end) goal is to weight in at 185.0 lbs. My strength goals have become more secondary, as I realize that I will compromise much of my potential strength gains while on a fat reducing eating program (i.e. caloric deficit). LT Goal- Bodyweight of 185.0 lbs @ 12/24/09ST Goal-Bodyweight of 200.0 lbs @ September 1st, 2009

Today’s Meals
Meal 1 @ 600AM- 2 scoops Nitrean w/2 Krill Oil Capsules
Meal 2 @ 1000AM- 2 scoops Nitrean
Meal 3 @ 130PM- 1 container non-fat cottage cheese w/1 Tablespoon Udo's Choice
Meal 4 @ 600PM- Chicken Curry (Only Meat) w/1 Tablespoon Udo's Choice
Today, I am skipping the gym, and will postpone today's planned workout to tomorrow morning before work, where I will train Chest/Back. I was too exhausted this morning from yesterday's drive back from Bakersfield to get up at 445 am today to hit the weights before work.
Ciao.
BP

2 comments:

  1. Oh Dip. Keep the diet ++ AND ++ train hard. Seriously. With weights you'll put on more muscle, and raise your metabolism. In turn, this will generate more burned calories during the day. Supplement weight training days with a post-cardio workout (use the Spinner), and you'll burn additional calories, in turn translating to a leaner (I would say meaner, but you already are quite the raging nut) Bengali Prime! And you have to have energy when you hit the gym, so eat foods that have good sustained energy release (i.e. low-glycemic index). The biological value (BV) for any protein will not be fully realized unless you combine certain food groups, such as grains, with your protein sources. It's a win-win for diet and your training.

    Train hard, and also set goals for your lifting end-of-year and month-to-month (short-term and long-term goals). You gotta set both!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. damn, I thought gaining 12 lbs was bad!

    220!!!

    anyways, look up and stick wit da plan

    ReplyDelete