Sunday, March 22, 2009

Bengali Prime- Back on Da' Train

Morning Weigh-In = 206.0 lbs
From today, after a relatively harmless 2 week deviation from Plan, due to Prague, illness, and all other things under the sun, I am back on plan. Being off for 2 weeks, I say "harmless" due to the fact that I didn't gain back 5 pounds of more, allowing myself to be somewhat pleased by not being a total train wreak after today's weigh-in.

My goal by Friday, April 17th, is to be 190.0 lbs, allowing myself a weekly rate of fat loss of about 4lbs/week, which is very doable, provided I stay to plan. I am going to keep it simple this week until Saturday, at which point I will formulate a hard plan. My parameters for the next 6 days, including today is: (1) Keep Calories at a range of 1,000-1,200/day (2) Protein No Lower Than 150g/day (3) 1 Tablespoon of EFA's/day. As I will be in the painstaking process of moving out this week, I will try to incorporate resistance training workouts, if time allows.

I will have a much more detailed blog posting this upcoming Saturday, but will be posting my meals daily, and weigh-ins when available. I will be moving residences from San Anselmo to Sausalito during the week, and all my items including weight scale will be in boxes.

BENGALI PRIME IS BACK!

1 comment:

  1. What's your plan for sticking to the plan? Seems like there's been some deviation . . .

    ReplyDelete